Adding Canva presentations to TrilbyTV
Canva is a fantastic service to create vivd, eye-catching graphics for your signage. Your creations can be added to TrilbyTV as a slideshow, video or web content.
Canva for Education is free for eligible teachers and students and is available all over the world. Click here to find out more.
Adding static images
Presentations in Canva work very well as these are already formatted for widescreen displays.
- When you have finished your design on Canva.com click Share, then Download.
- We suggest using JPG as the File type to export as.
- Go to your TrilbyTV and click the + icon to Add a Slideshow.
- Either drag & drop your exported presentation or use 'Browse' to look for the exported image(s) on your device, and click Save.
Adding animated content
Subtle motion is a great way to grab the attention of your audience!
- Once you have finished your design on Canva.com, and added any Page or Text animations, click Share, then Download.
- Select MP4 Video as the File type to export as.
- Go to your TrilbyTV and click the + icon to Add a Video.
- Either drag & drop your exported MP4 video or use 'Browse' to look for the exported video(s) on your device, and click Save.
Adding live slides to TrilbyTV
Like Google Slides and Microsoft Powerpoint 365, Canva creations can be added to TrilbyTV via web content, allowing edits to be made to your content without needing to make changes on TrilbyTV.
- Once you have finished your design on Canva.com, which can also include Page and Text animations, click Share, then Embed LIVE.
- Copy the HTML embed code.
- Go to your TrilbyTV and click the + icon to Add Web Content.
- Paste the HTML code into TrilbyTV and click Save.
- Any changes made to your Canva project online will be applied when the Player next checks in.
Note: Item previews will not be available in the home feed of TrilbyTV when adding from Canva as web content
Note: Canva does not have the feature to auto advance embedded slides.
We suggest embedding each slide of the presentation deck to TrilbyTV as separate projects from Canva.com, and using Playlists to set them to play in order
Note: Web Content from Canva is unavailable for Apple TV. See related article, 'Adding Google Slides to TrilbyTV', below.