Adding a Slideshow
TrilbyTV offers the ability to create simple slideshows from your photos, presentations and other documents*. Each slideshow can contain up to 24 images and will display them in the order you specify on your screens.
In the short video below Neil walks you through the process, or scroll down for a text version.
Creating a Slideshow
- Tap the + icon in the menu bar and select Slideshow
- Enter a Title for your slideshow
- Tap the content area to add your images or files.
- If you’re on an iPad, select images from your Camera Roll or Browse to locate from files iCloud Drive or other apps
- If you’re in a web browser, you can select from anywhere on your computer.
- Once your images are added, drag and drop to reorder them.
- With Auto fill screen turned on, your images will be zoomed to avoid any borders, you can turn this off if you prefer. In this case, the Background colour will show if the images are not widescreen (16:9) format.
- You can also tap the Edit icon below each image to zoom in or re-frame the image.
- Tap Save to start uploading your images and to save any changes.
You can optionally adjust the time each image is shown (a short fade in/out is added between images).
Assign any relevant categories to your slideshow
Tap Save when finished to create your slideshow.
Remember Approve the slideshow before it will begin to display on your screens.
Note that when the file is converted any non-standard fonts or emojis used may cause text to wrap or appear differently so be sure to check your slides before you Approve.
* Supported file formats include:
- Images: png, jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp
- Documents: doc, docm, docx, ppt, pptm, pptx, xls, xlsm, xlsx, odp, ods, odt, pages, keynote, numbers
- Other: djvu, eml, eps, msg, pdf, pps, ppsx, ps, pub, rtf, xps