Adding a Video
You can upload video content to TrilbyTV from any device with a modern web browser using the TrilbyTV web app accessed at app.trilbytv.co.uk You can also use the native iPad app which can be downloaded from the App Store.
In this short video, Neil shows you the process to add a video, or you can read more below.
Adding your own video to TrilbyTV
- Create your content and save it. TrilbyTV accepts video in any format.
- Visit app.trilbytv.co.uk or open the app.
- Login if needed, and then click the '+' button
- Click the Browse button on the screen and then use the file picker to locate the video you just saved. Click OK when you've selected it.
- Your content will be added. Once done, fill in the title for your video, as well as a short description.
- You can also select any categories you wish to assign your video to.
For best results, we recommend exporting your video in 480p or 720p resolutions. Images should be sized at 1920x1080 or greater.