Installing TrilbyTV Player on a LG digital signage screen
TrilbyTV is simple to install on the LG webOS digital signage range of displays offering an All-In-One digital signage solution. No additional hardware is required.
You will need
- LG Digital Signage Screen
- a Wifi Network or ethernet connection
- a TrilbyTV account
- On setting up of your LG digital signage screen using general settings make sure you are connected to the internet via ethernet cable and date and time are set and correct
- Using EZ Settings go to SI Server Setting
- Make the following changes
Leave all other settings default and close the settings menu
- Turn on "Fully qualified domain name"
- Enter the address https://webos.trilbytv.co.uk
- Change "Application launch mode" to Remote
- Turn on "Auto set"
- Turn your LG screen off and then on again
- Within around 15 seconds you will see a TrilbyTV logo and Player Code on the screen and now you can link this screen to your TrilbyTV in the Player Dashboard
- You can also use LG screens in Portrait format. To do this use the remote and go to Settings, Display, Screen Rotation
LG WebOS digital signage models (August 2020)