Migrating ClickView Images to a TrilbyTV Slideshow
If your ClickView sign is made up of a sequence of images and you still have access to those images then you can easily create a new slideshow on TrilbyTV. Just jump to Adding a Slideshow below.
Saving your images
If you no longer have access to the original images, but they are in a ClickView sign, then you will need to save each image to your computer before you re-upload to TrilbyTV.
- Log in to ClickView and browse to your signage
- Click Edit on the sign containing the images
- Right-click (or control-click on Mac) and choose Save As… or Save Image As…
- Save the image to a folder on your computer or just your Desktop.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each of the images
Adding a Slideshow
Now you have the images saved to your computer you are ready to make a slideshow on TrilbyTV.
- Log in to TrilbyTV and click the + icon in the top right corner
- Choose Slideshow and then click Browse (or you can drag your images into the box)
- Select your images, holding Shift or Control to pick multiple images
- Click Open and your images will be added to the slideshow
- Give the slideshow a Title and click Add - your images will be uploaded
- All content on TrilbyTV needs to be approved before it will display on a player. Turn on Approve Content and click Save
You can optionally change the image display time as well as set other options such as auto-delete. Remember to click Save if you make any changes.
If you have a TrilbyTV Player already set up then the slideshow will begin to play in few minutes.
If your ClickView sign is made up of a mixture of Images and Video you will need to make a Playlist in TrilbyTV. A playlist is an ordered list of content that can include a mixture of content types.