Migrating ClickView video to TrilbyTV Video
TrilbyTV will only support playback of video content that you own and have access to. We do not support playback on digital signage screens of ClickView content.
If your ClickView sign contains a video of which you still have the original file, then it is quick to add it as a new Video to TrilbyTV. Just jump to Adding a Video below.
Saving the video file
If you no longer have access to the original video file, but it is in your ClickView workspace then you will need to save the video file to your computer before you re-upload to TrilbyTV.
- Log in to ClickView and go to your Workspace
- Find the clip you wish to save and from the Options menu choose Download.
- The file will be downloaded to your computer, this may take a few moments.
- If the downloaded file ends in .zip you will need to uncompress it, you should be able to just double click to do this.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all the video files you want to save
Adding a Video
Now you have the video file saved to your computer you are ready to add it to TrilbyTV.
- Log in to TrilbyTV and click the + icon top right
- Choose Video and then click Browse (or you can drag the video file into the box)
- Select your video file and click Open, the video will start to upload
- Give the video a Title and a description (you can do this while the upload happens).Once the video is uploaded, TrilbyTV will start to process it, this can take some time, but you don’t need to keep the page open for this to happen.
- All content on TrilbyTV needs to be approved before it will display on a player. Turn on Approve Content and click Save
You can set other options such as auto-delete. Remember to click Save if you make any changes.
If you have a TrilbyTV Player already set up then the video will begin to play once encoded and approved.